Leith Bowling Club Morrison Open Pairs takes place on Saturday 8th June 2019 and the draw is detailed below:
Rules for this competition are as follows:
- The competition will follow a Round Robin format and consist of 6 games for each pair.
- Each round will start at the times stated above and will consist of 7 ends.
- There is no trial end.
- All burnt ends will count.
- The FOUR section winners and the FOUR section runners-up will progress to the Quarter Finals.
- In the group stages, two points will be awarded for a win and one for a draw.
- In the event of a tie in the group stage “Shots For” and if necessary “Ends Won”, will be used to determine a winner.
- In the event of a tie in either the Quarter, Semi or Final an extra end will be played to determine the winner.
The Leith Bowling Club Open Pairs is sponsored by Kenny Morrison, Finishes