Leith Bowling Club Ladies Invitation Pairs takes place on Sunday 8th July 2018 and the draw is as follows:
The rules of this competition are as follows:
- The competition will follow a Round Robin format and consist of 3 games for each pair.
- Each round will start at the times stated above and will consist of 6 ends.
- There is no trial end.
- All burnt ends will count.
- The SEVEN section winners plus the HIGHEST UP runner-up will progress to the Quarter Finals.
- In the group stages, two points will be awarded for a win and one for a draw.
- In the event of a tie in the group stage “Shots For” and if necessary “Ends Won”, will be used to determine a winner.
- In the event of a tie in either the Quarter, Semi or Final an extra end will be played to determine the winner.